The Grand Reception
The Tower Technician program will train students for entry-level positions as tower technicians. As a tower technician, you need to be comfortable working with heights and being outside in various weather conditions. Students will obtain certifications in climbing, safety, and fall protection.
Graduates are prepared with the skills necessary to enter the workforce as a Tower Technician 1 to safely perform work on telecommunication sites under direct supervision.
Photo credit: BHI/Jeremy Gudac
- 90 Hours
Average completion time: 5 weeks
Tuition and Fees:
- Tuition – $180
- Fees – $2882
- 1st Cohort: Start April 18th
- T,W,Th- 4 Hours, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Sat- 8 Hours, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 2nd Cohort: Start July 10th
- M, T, W- 4 Hours, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Th – 8 Hours, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Adults students 18 years or older.
- Vernal only
- Federal Financial Aid: No
- VA Qualified: No
- $36,900 – $97, 210 yearly
Local Utah yearly salaries are estimated by careeronestop.org